Our society is exposed to a growing number of perils. On the one hand, many parts of Europe experienced a new dimension of terror, which is also an expression of the growing political tensions. On the other hand, natural hazards are increasing due to climate change, which constitutes a threat for man and nature.
We cannot avoid dangers completely, but we believe that there are ways to protect those who are affected and provide them with a better future. Reinsurance is a major contributor of securing such heavy and difficult risks which has already been proven in the past, e.g. in the events of natural disaster.
We at Genillard & Co see our strength in the handling of these specific risks.
Although we have been founded in the wake of the terror attacks in 09/11, we are now offering a broader range of products and services like natural hazards, agro-risks, offshore wind power and managers liability.
Our team combines a rich wealth of knowledge and experience in the reinsurance industry and today, we are a well-respected reinsurance broker for specialty risks, which is also due to our close relationship to the London Market.
In order to expand our company and our services, we are now looking for a
Reinsurance Broker (m/f) for specialty lines of insurance
Help us to offer and develop tailor-made insurance solutions for the challenging future needs!
Across our Europe-wide network with leading insurers, reinsurers and broker companies, we offer you a future-proof workplace including exciting tasks in the challenging reinsurance business.
Additionally you can continuously expand your professional and personal horizon with our comprehensive internal and external training opportunities, which can be used by all employees on an annual basis. Furthermore, we plan a 2-week training course in London at one of the world’s leading brokers, where you have the opportunity to expand your own network.
Genillard & Co is based in the beautiful city of Munich and we are looking forward to receiving your application, no matter if from far or near. Occasionally, travelling might be necessary in order for you to participate in client and partner meetings in Germany or abroad.
Depending on the duration of your employment, various services such as food vouchers, capital-forming payments or travel cost allowances will be paid additionally to your annual base salary.
In addition you receive a bonus which is based on the company’s overall development, total turnover and your contribution which can lead to a major increase in pay.
What do we need from you?
- Degree in Insurance Management (Bachelor or higher)
- High interest in current affairs
- Knowledge about the reinsurance industry, preferably also about the London market
- Experience in processing and placement of reinsurance business (facultative/treaty)
- Team spirit as well as a passion to work with clients
- Strong sense of responsibility and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organization skills plus independent, self-determined, pro-active and analytical way of working
- Excellent verbal and written knowledge of English and German language (>Level C2)
- Willingness to learn and improve constantly
Do you see a fit? Then your tasks might look like this:
- You will market and place risks towards risk carriers and administer existing contracts
- You will review and analyze client needs and expectations in order to determine and advise on appropriate solutions
- You will draft cover concepts for our clients like insurers, broking companies, consulting partners and occasionally policy holders
- You will work personally with clients and market representatives and develop the current relationship to a new level
- You will enhance your knowledge of the insurance and reinsurance marketplace, trends and cycles
- You will also support the Backoffice Team with administrative tasks incl. documentation, renewals and invoicing and support the company as a whole to constantly improve internal processes
You are interested in current affairs and want to combine your interest with the exciting world of specialty insurance? You have personal reasons to change your domicile? You also have the necessary skills and experience? Then apply!
Even if your CV doesn’t fit perfectly to our requirements. It doesn’t matter, if you are a man or woman, where you come from, what you believe in or how old you are. Most important for us is your experience and your strong will to work and contribute to our visions.
If you have any questions, please call us. We like to answer all your questions.
Help us make Genillard & Co even better.
Managing Director, Head of Broking
phone: +49 89 2060688-13
phone: +49 89 2060688-21
Genillard & Co. GmbH
Ismaninger Str. 102